- Initially will receive works in format of Expanded Abstract (3 to 4 pages);
- To submit articles, the author must pre-register, acquiring the login and password to access the online submission system;
- The submission of the abstracts should be online, after logging in, clicking on the WORK tab;
- The official language is Portuguese, however we encourage authors to submit and submit articles written in English. These will have preference in the publications of the specialized Journals, because the Evaluation Committee will be formed by a good part of the foreign speakers;
- The works sent to this event should not be submitted to another body for publication and have not previously been published;
- Each abstract can contain a maximum of 6 authors. The order of the authors in the article (FINAL VERSION) should be the same order of the authors in the abstract;
- For the purpose of issuing the certificates the names of the co-authors and the main author must be correct and complete so that there are no future complaints;
- In the first version of the submitted article (SUMMARY EXPANDED) the names of the
authors and the footnote should be omitted. Only in the final version should the article contain the
name of all authors with identification in footnote;
- Up to three abstracts may be submitted by the first author, with no limit to participation as a co-author;
- The abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee of the INOVAGRI International Meeting and after evaluation by the Commission, will be sent to the e-mail registered in the act of registering the Letter of Acceptance related to the article;
- The best works will be published in IRRIGA and RBAI magazines;
- The Letter of Acceptance will be identified by the Protocol Number and will inform if the article was approved or not to be published in the annals of the event;
- Full article (from 6 to 10 pages) must be uploaded to the system and all corrections suggested by the Scientific Committee must be adhered to;
- The PRESENTER should be the author of the article; or co-author, provided that an email is forwarded requesting the exchange, until the maximum date for the payment of the presenter 08/30/2019. A presenter can only present a maximum of 3 articles;
- The articles will be selected and presented in poster format.
Poster template - HERE
Size poster format standard: 90cm x 120cm
STANDARDS FOR EXPANDED SUMMARY – HERE
SUMMARY EXPANDED MODEL – HERE
RULES FOR SUBMITTING THE COMPLETE ARTICLE – HERE
MODEL FULL WORK – HERE
Submission of Abstracts: up to 07/29/2019
Registration Payment WITH DISCOUNT: up to 07/31/2019
Sending the Letters of Acceptance (Approval of articles): up to 08/23/2019
- The article will only be included in the official programming and published in the annals of the event after the confirmation of the payment of the registration of the presenter of the same. The maximum date for the article submitter payment is: 08/30/2019.
Full Article submission for confirmation in the annals of the event (upon payment of registration): up to 08/30/2019
- If the chosen option is identified deposit or transfer, the bank details are:
Data for Deposit:
Bank of Brazil
Current Account: 7580-9
On behalf of the Institute for Research and Innovation in Irrigated Agriculture - INOVAGRI;
NOTE: For this payment option (deposit or transfer) the voucher must be attached in the payroll system;
- The enrollee must send an email to email@example.com with the request for cancellation.
- In case of non-attendance at the event, no refund will be made.
- Up to 45 days before the event: 90% refund of the amount paid.
- Up to 30 days before the event: 80% refund of the amount paid.
- Up to 15 days before the event: 50% refund of the amount paid.
- Less than 15 days before the event: there will be no refund of amounts paid.